about the International Creative Competition of the Olympic Reserve Teachers and Trainers in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science
( IMPACT Olympiad)
- General Provisions
- This Regulation determines the order of organization and conducting of the International Creative Competition – IMPACT Olympiad (hereinafter referred to as the Competition) of the Olympic reserve teachers and trainers in mathematics, physics and computer science of secondary education organizations of all types, regardless of the form of ownership, educational centers, its organizational and methodological support, order of participation in the competition and determination of winners and prize-winners.
- In this provision, the following concepts are used:
1) trainers of the Olympic reserve (hereinafter referred to as trainers) – full-time teacher or part-time teachers of educational institutions, teaching classes at elective courses on preparing the students for competitions in general education subjects;
2) league – division of participants of the Competition into non-intersecting subgroups;
- The competition is held annually by Non-profit joint-stock company «The National School of Physics and Mathematics» (hereinafter referred to as NSPHM) together with the Republican Scientific and Practical Center «Daryn».
- The main purpose of the Competition is to identify the talented, creatively working teachers and trainers, demonstrating the optimal possession of professional competencies, their support and encouragement.
- Contest participants
- The competition for each subject is held in two leagues:
First League – teachers of secondary education organizations of all kinds, regardless of the form of ownership;
Second league – trainers.
- Only teachers who have a weekly amount of at least 18 hours and who are not trainers will take part in the first league.
- The teams of schools from Kazakhstan and foreign countries are invited to the Competition. The Republic of Kazakhstan is represented by teachers and trainers recommended by the regional bodies of education departments, as well as by the educational departments of Almaty, Astana, Shymkent, NCJSC «NSPHM», AOE NIS.
- Each team may include up to 3 participants: 1 participant in mathematics, 1 in physics and 1 in Computer Science. Participation of incomplete teams is allowed.
- Participation in the competition is voluntary and anonymous. Each participant will be assigned a personal code by which he can find out his results. Only winners and prize winners are announced.
- Stages and content of the Competition
- The competition is held on the basis of the NCJSC «NSPHM» in the period of the International Zhautykov Olympiad in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science.
- The competition is held in one round.
11.1. The tasks of the first league tour (for teachers) consist of two blocks: methodical and practical. In the practical block, the participants solve the proposed problems themselves on the program material of mathematics, physics, and computer science for the secondary school course.
11.2. The tasks of the second league tour (for trainers) consist of two blocks: methodical and Olympiad. In the Olympiad block, the participants solve the proposed tasks themselves, in some of them they need to bring as many different solutions as possible (different solutions mean the methods using different ideas, as well as different technical implementations of the same idea).
11.3. In the tasks of the methodological block, the participants of the competition of both leagues are invited to find errors in the «ready-made solutions» of the tasks and source codes of the programs. Errors may be in the formulations of statements, as well as in their proofs (solutions), the source codes of programs may contain syntactic errors, as well as they can be incorrectly executed with certain input data. If the statement is true, you must specify the errors in the proof (solution) and give the correct proof (solution). If the statement is incorrect, explain why this is so and find errors in the given proof (solution). In case of syntactic errors of source codes it is necessary to correct them. If the program works incorrectly in the general case, then indicate the error and, if possible, correct it.
11.4. The solution of tasks of both blocks lasts for 4 hours.
- Organization of the Competition
- The organizing committee is established for the implementation of organizational work on the preparation and conducting of the Competition.
- The organizing committee directly supervises the preparation and conducting of the Competition, approves the composition of the jury, sums up the results of the Competition and awards the winners and awardees.
- To participate in the Competition, the organizing committee is provided with an application according to the form (Appendix), the deadline is December 20th, 2019 in an electronic form to the address email@example.com , tel .: +7 (705) 118-02-91
- Summing up the Competition
- All participants receive a certificate of participation.
- According to the results of the Competition, the jury determines the winners and prize-winners for each league of the Competition. The winners of the Competition are the participants who have scored the most points (for each league separately).
- Winners and prize-winners of the Competition are awarded with diplomas of I, II and III degrees of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (no more than 50% of the number of participants in the ratio 1: 2: 3).
Winners, holders of the 1st degree diplomas have the right to participate once every 2 years.
- Travel, accommodation and meals for the participants of the Competition are paid by the sending side.
- The registration fee for the participation is 50 US dollars for foreign citizens and 15 000 tenge for the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The participation is free for the team leaders participating in the International Zhautykov Olympiad.
for the participation in the International Creative Competition of Olympic Reserve Teachers and Trainers in Mathematics, Physics and computer science
|Name of the participant (by ID, passport)||Country, region
|Place of work, position (with indication of the subject)||Weekly workload in the 2018 – 2019 academic year||Pedagogical experience||Contact numbers,
e-mail of the participant
|League of the participant|
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.